Friday 14 March 2014

Author Interview with TK Tuitt


Today I’m very lucky to be interviewing (TK Tuitt) author of (Deep Haven – Secure Me series #1)

Hi (TK), thank you for agreeing to this interview. Tell us a little about yourself and your background?
Thank you for having me. I’ve just published my first novel, book 1 in an 8 book series. I currently reside in England and I’m a mother to a teenage boy.

What are your ambitions for your writing career?
I hope to be writing and keeping the readers entertain with my books for years to come.

Which writers inspire you?
James Patterson, Martina Cole, Kristen Ashley

So, what have you written?
Deep Haven (Secure Me series) #1

Where can we buy or see them?
Amazon UK, US etc
Kobo
iBooks
Barns & Nobles

What are you working on at the minute?
I’m currently working on Deep Sacrifice (Secure Me series) #2

What’s it about?
It’s the next book in the Secure Me series and is Wade’s book

What genre are your books?
Romance

What draws you to this genre?
I’m a sucker for love and HEAs.

Which actor/actress would you like to see playing the lead character from your most recent book?
I see in my head, Johnny Messner and Jenna Tatum playing Thunder and Ivy.

How much research do you do?
A lot just to make sure my facts are close as possible to my storyline.m

When did you decide to become a writer?
I’ve been writing stories from since I was a teen.

What made you decide to sit down and actually start something?
My love of all things books. Nothing is better than getting lost in the world an author creates.

What is the hardest thing about writing?
Keeping the other characters who wants out, quiet.

Do you ever get writer’s Block?
Yes! But I found a way to help myself get over it. I listen to the most dominant characters


What is your favourite book and why?
I don’t have one particular favourite book. I have a few. Most of Kristen Ashley’s books and The Blackstone Affair books.

Where can you see yourself in 5 years time?
Hopefully still doing what I love most….writing.

How can readers discover more about you and you work?
The can find me on Goodreads, Facebook and twitter. I’m not good with other social media sites.

Thank you very much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to take part in this interview.
Your welcome J

 

No comments:

Post a Comment